Pay spine-Point 1
Inspire their Remarkable with us
We are a welcoming academy situated in a lovely setting, which is well resourced and has fantastic children and supportive parents.
We are looking to appoint 2 enthusiastic and motivated Midday Assistants. You will maintain the safety, welfare and good conduct of our students during the lunchtime break and undertake cleaning in and around the dining areas.
The successful candidate will be able to maintain a safe working environment, be able to work well as part of a team and possess good people skills. Hours of work are 11.45am – 1.15pm Monday to Friday, term time only. Plumberow Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Plumberow Primary Academy is a large three form entry primary academy in Hockley. During our recent (June 2018) inspection Ofsted graded Plumberow Good in all areas. Attainment is high and the academy is proud of the outstanding behaviour of its learners.
Applications Close: Friday 21 May 2021
Position Start Date: As soon as possible
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today:
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Plumberow Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
Plumberow Primary Academy is a very large 3 form Academy with approximately 650 pupils on roll. We have facilities that we are proud of, including two halls, a...