5 hours per week
Term time only (39 weeks)
We require an enthusiastic Midday Meal Supervisor to be part of a team responsible for the welfare and security of our pupils during the lunchtime period. To encourage good manners and collaboration between children and supervise outside play activities
For the post you should have:
- Ideally a qualification in childcare but not essential.
- Experience in a school environment but not essential.
- Literacy skills to complete accident forms, read policies, e.g. Health and Safety, confidentiality, school rules.
You will be:
- Calm, enthusiastic, flexible and positive.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Committed to equal opportunities.
To apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ alternatively Please contact the school at email@example.com for an application pack.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 28 September 2017 (at noon)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
‘The Federation Of Sacred Heart And St Mary’s Catholic Primary Schools’
Sacred Heart Primary School
Este Road, Battersea
London, SW11 2TD.
Tel no: 020 7223 5611
Web site address: www.sacredheartschoolbattersea.co.uk
Executive Head Teacher: Mr J. Brading