St Luke’s is a happy, over-subscribed small Primary School, conveniently located near West Hampstead in Camden. Through nurturing our children, both academically and spiritually, we aim to provide them with secure foundations for life, so that they leave St Luke’s with an excellent all round education and a love of learning.
We are looking to appoint a Midday Meals Supervisor, who has:
- A passion for child-centred learning through structured play
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- High expectations of yourself and others, with a commitment to the Christian ethos of the school
Previous experience, paid or unpaid, of working with children and knowledge of basic first aid would be advantageous.
We can offer you:
- Polite, enthusiastic children from a range of multi-ethnic backgrounds
- A school committed to your professional learning/development
Please see the school website for more information about the school: www.stlukesschool.org.uk
Salary: NJC Scale 2, £19,347-£20,001 pro rata (inc. Inner London Weighting)
Actual pro-rata salary range: £2,364-£2,444 per annum
Fixed term contract for 6th September 2017 - 25th July 2018
Term time only (39 weeks)
5 hours per week
Closing date: Friday 7th July at 9am
St Luke’s is committed to safeguarding our pupils and promoting their well-being.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.