We are looking for a Midday Meal Supervisor to join our team at Harris Primary Academy Benson. Your role will be to keep our pupils safe and happy during the lunchtime break, ensuring good, safe behaviour both inside and outside the premises.
What we are looking for:
- A person who can undertake the direct supervision of pupils in designated areas
- Someone with the confidence to assist with daily decisions on areas for pupil use (for example, at wet lunchtimes)
- Familiarity with the safe use of outdoor equipment
Your salary will be paid pro rata based on 7.5 hours per week, term time only.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Benson?
- A supportive team of enthusiastic colleagues
- A relaxed and comfortable school, where pupils know that good behaviour is expected of them
- Generous Harris benefits and rewards package
The Academy works within the wider Harris Federation of Schools, a supportive and highly successful group of Academies all based in and around London. Each Academy operates autonomously within the Federation but all Harris Academies collaborate closely in sharing school improvement strategies and in supporting one another.
For more information about this position, please contact Jayne Carter on 0208 777 1572 or J.Carter@harrisprimarybenson.org.uk.
To apply please click here.
Ref No: 1739
Harris Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.