Horn Park is on an exciting journey towards outstanding. In June 2014 we were visited by OFSTED who judged us to be a good school. We are part of an innovative and forward thinking Partnership of Schools comprising of Deansfield, South Rise, Halstow, Alderwood, Wingfield and Willow Dene Schools. This unique partnership provides immense opportunities to develop the quality of provision and outcomes, and the sharing of good practice. Our partnership will be further strengthened in April 2017 as we convert to multi academy trust status.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and committed people who are passionate about children’s learning. This role will involve working under the direction of the class teacher to offer support to groups and individual children and include the supervision of whole classes during the short term absence of teachers.You will need to be literate, numerate and able to work as part of a team. ICT skills an advantage
• Be part of a learning community committed to achieving the best for our children
• Have a passion for creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning in order to raise attainment
• Have high expectations, understand the importance of, and promote the principals of inclusion by enabling every child to overcome barriers to learning and reach high standards
• Have the vision and motivation to inspire children, to raise standards and promote excellence
We can offer you:
- Wonderful, enthusiastic children who are motivated to learn
- A team committed to raising standards for all children
- A commitment to your own CPD
- A part in a forward thinking, dynamic Partnership who see children at the heart of the learning process
Horn Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils attending the school. As the duties of this post involve regular contact with children, any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Criminal Records Bureau.
For further information and an application form please visit our website: http://www.hornpark.greenwich.sch.uk/vacancies or contact M Selman at SBM@hornpark.greenwich.sch.uk, Telephone No 0208 857 5003
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to school are warmly welcomed Closing date for applications: Monday 24th April 2017 by 9:00am interviews : Thursday & Friday 27th & 28th April 2017