Knights Academy is looking for calm, active and flexible individuals to fulfil the important role of midday meals supervisor within our Primary Phase.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a welcoming and hard working individual to join our dedicated team in a fast paced environment. We are looking for someone who aims for excellence at all times and has a passion to make a difference to the lives of our pupils. Your professional, friendly approach, great customer service and positive attitude is essential in this busy role.
• Have high expectations of children’s behaviour, be able to sustain firm boundaries and deal with challenging behaviour
• Have vision and initiative
• Have effective organisation and interpersonal/communication skills
• Be committed to working in partnership
• Have experience of working with primary age children
Haberdashers’ Aske’s Knights Academy is a vibrant school community with a relentless focus on high expectations and aspirations. We are a 3-18 school in one of England’s leading Federations, with a commitment to recruit talented individuals who share our vision to be the provider of exceptional education for all our children.
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you, please click the apply button below.
More information can be found on our website at www.haaf.org.uk/vacancies