We are seeking a number of enthusiastic individuals to join our Lunchtime Supervisor team. We are looking for 6 midday meals supervisors who can help to ensure our children behave well and benefit fully from their playtime period, in a fun and safe environment.
What we are looking for:
- A person who can work well in a team
- Someone who would like to work part time, with primary school children, in a happy and friendly school
- A positive and committed individual who will be able to take responsibility for ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our children during their lunchtime break.
As an employee with the Harris Federation, you will receive a generous benefits package, including performance and loyalty bonus, pension scheme (LGPS), Harris wellbeing cash plan and additional Harris benefits.
About Harris Junior Academy Carshalton
Harris Junior Academy Carshalton is a three-form entry school in the London borough of Sutton, educating children between the ages of seven and 11. The academy has a simple, fundamental philosophy: that the school should be a calm and caring learning community in which everyone feels safe, happy and valued.
Why work at Harris Junior Academy Carshalton?
- Children who bring a wonderful amount of energy and enthusiasm to the school, and who are kind, caring, self-assured and eager to learn
- A team of expert teaching and support staff who believe all children can achieve to a high standard
- A strong relationship with parents, carers and the local community
- A community school ethos with all the advantages of a successful academy group, including a strong central team of support, teaching and leadership staff
- Generous Harris rewards and benefits package
Come and see us in action: visits to Harris Junior Academy Carshalton are strongly encouraged and very welcome. Please call 0208 647 7324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to come in or an informal conversation.
The Harris Federation
Our academy is part of the Harris Federation, the leading large Multi Academy Trust in the country for both primary and secondary education. Harris has an unrivalled track record in raising standards and achieving success for the children in our academies.
Professional development and sharing best practice are a key part of the Harris Federation success, and we can draw on this to offer you top quality training at every stage of your career path, from Beginner Teacher to Middle Leader. We will invest in you with coaching, mentoring, and can offer a wide range of training programmes, delivered by our Teaching School Alliance.
We look for talented teachers who are passionate about their subject and making a difference. You can help us transform education in London, and create exceptional places of learning.
Please note: academies may hold interviews as and when applications are received, and this job may be withdrawn at any point without notice. You will still be able to add information until the closing date, but you will not be able to submit your application. With this in mind, you are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement. Harris Federation is fully committed to equality and to valuing diversity as an employer and a provider of education. Click here to view our full equality and diversity statement.