Required as soon as possible:
An opportunity has arisen for the appointment of a Midday Supervisor at North Ridge Community School.
North Ridge School is a vibrant learning environment and has a friendly and supportive staff team and Governing Body where everyone is valued.
We are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor who will have:
- A kind and caring nature
- Good team player skills
- A commitment to their own professional learning
Application forms are available at www.doncastercounciljobs.co.uk
The successful candidate will join:
- A well respected and successful special school
- Enthusiastic and friendly children who are happy, well cared for, feel safe and have a positive attitude to learning
- A school that offers excellent opportunities for professional development
- A dedicated and caring staff team who are committed to building on the strengths of the school
- A warm, friendly and supportive team committed to ensuring all children realise their full potential
- Supportive governors and parents
North Ridge is a school with currently 124 pupils from across the Doncaster area, all of whom have severe learning difficulties and a statement of special educational needs.
This post involves working with children and therefore, if successful, you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the
Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
North Ridge Community School is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
For more information please visit our website at www.northridge.doncaster.sch.uk .
Visits are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged – please contact Mrs Linda Owen on 01302 720790, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26th October 2017
Shortlisting date: 7th November 2107
Interview date: 14th November 2017
If you have not heard anything by Friday 10th November 2017 please presume that you have not been selected for interview.
Thank you for your interest.