Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a part time Midday Supervisor to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local primary school in Gateshead. This will be a part time Midday Supervisor role will start ASAP and will commence until the end of the academic year, with the potential to become permanent. Hours include working 12.00 - 13.15 Monday-Friday.
This is a small school who are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated team. The school has state of the art facilities and a supportive, driven and successful teaching and management team. The community is highly supportive of the school, and parental involvement in the school is high.
The successful Midday Supervisor will have excellent knowledge of working with children in the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and ideally will have worked with children with SEND.
To be considered for the position of Midday Supervisor you must:
- Have experience supporting children in primary education
- Hold a Level 2 qualification in childcare
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Midday Supervisor you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Midday Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Newcastle upon Tyne.