6.5 hours per week, 48.41 weeks per year
"There is no limit to what pupils can achieve and staff have an 'everyone can do it' attitude" - Oftsed - October 2018
"The wider curriculum inspires pupils. The classroom environments are truly exceptional and really immerse pupils in the curriculum theme" - Oftsed - October 2018
Newington Primary is a very special learning community. We are a 2 form entry primary based in Hull and proud to serve the communities of Central and West Hull. Over the last three years, significant investment in our building and commitment from our talented staff team has meant that attainment has risen and we are a securely ‘good’ school (Ofsted - October 2018).
We are looking to appoint two caring and committed individuals to provide support during the lunchtime period. Do you enjoy playing games and promoting positive play, ensuring that all our pupils are happy and safe? Are you approachable and able to work as part of a team and are able to be flexible and adaptable? Are you able to encourage pupil engagement and foster good behaviour? If your answer is yes, this could be the right role for you!
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Monday 25 November 2019 at 12pm
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today, by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.