Midday Supervisor - Reference: HOLLY1802
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic lunchtime supervisors to promote positive play and to ensure that children eat meals safely and behave appropriately.
‘Working together to be the best that we can be’
We are an ever improving school seeking enthusiastic, committed staff to share in our vision.
Term time only 7.5 hours per week
Fixed term / Permanent
Grade 3 Sp £19,050 -£20,907 Pro-rata - (£9.00 - £10.85 per hour)
The successful candidate will:
- Experience of working with children and young people (either paid or unpaid)
- A basic awareness of health and safety practices
- Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations.
- Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
- have excellent communication skills
- work well as part of a team;
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- be part of an inclusive school committed to nurturing and developing the potential of each child.
- be part of an ever improving school
- work in a diverse vibrant borough
- enhance your career through excellent training and professional development.
For an informal discussion about these posts or to visit the school, please contact Hollydale School on 020 7639 2562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To obtain an application pack please visit https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/hollydale-primary-school-1050766.
Please note all applications must be made using the TES website.
Closing date for applications: 16th March 2018
Interview and Tasks W/C: 26th March 2018
Please note: Hollydale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.