Term time only (39 weeks per year) 15 Hours per week Permanent Required for immediate start
Gatton School is a well established voluntary aided Muslim School. Judged by Ofsted to be an outstanding school in February 2014. “The headteacher and governors are highly ambitious for the school and are continually in the pursuit of excellence.”
This role will involve lead play and supervision of pupils during the mid-day break in the dining areas, the school premises and the play areas. Experience of working with children is essential; you must enjoy working with children, have the ability to deal intelligently with situations which may arise during the lunch time sessions and be able to work as part of a team.
You must demonstrate:
- a passion for making play fun, exciting, yet challenging.
- effective team leadership and management
- a calm and positive manner and assistance in promoting positive behaviour.
- effective communication skills, written and spoken.
- a commitment to the ethos and vision of our school.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
We can offer:
- Excellent professional development.
- Enthusiastic and motivated children.
- A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive.
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.wandsworth.gov.uk/ or from the school website: www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk
For any further details please contact Ms Shazia Nabi at the school on the telephone number below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 24 November 2017
Interviews/Task: 27 November 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check. CVs are not accepted.