Marist College Emerald is a Catholic co-educational College of approximately 580 students in years 7-12 situated in Emerald, Central Queensland, located three hours west of Rockhampton.
Applications are invited from dynamic and enthusiastic teachers for the following full-time, leadership positions commencing January 2019. Current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers is essential for all positions.
Health and Physical Education HOD (Tier 2)
Technology HOD (Tier 2 Complex)
Applicants for these positions must have a commitment to the philosophy, ideals and values of Catholic Education. A willingness to be involved in the College’s extra-curricular program would be expected.
Applicants would be expected to support the College’s Catholic ethos and practices.
Marist College offers generous incentives including:
* Subsidised housing
* Area allowances
* Relocation assistance
* Competitive salary structure for teaching staff
* Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
* Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
* Access to a free Employee Assistance Program (24 Hour Counselling Service)
* Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa of Westfund Health Insurance
* Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
A comprehensive list of incentives is available on our website.
Full application requirements for all these teaching positions listed are available on the College website: www.maristcollegeemerald.com.au or by using the links below.
Applications close on Monday 29th October 2018.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email (preferred) or post to:
The Principal ~ Mr Mark Green
Marist College Emerald
PO Box 81
Emerald Q 4720
Catholic Education in committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employment.
Our schools exist not to be different. but to make a difference.