Middle Years English & Humanities Teacher
Our client is a well known middle school located in Alice Springs. The school provides students with access to meaningful and appropriate teaching and learning programs including transition into and out of the Middle Years of Schooling. The school is urgently seeking a qualified middle year trained teacher, to teach Year 7 to 9 English & Humanities. This position is full time and will commence ASAP. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- Year 7-9 English & Humanities
- ASAP – negotiable start date
- Contract until the end of the year – view to continuation
- Multicultural and diverse enrolment of around 300 students
- Located in Alice Springs
- Visible Learning, School Wide Positive Behaviour Support and pastoral care are key priorities in the school.
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Strong processes of collaboration and professional learning.
- Relocation compensation
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV and quote job reference #WEB1802-525737SP - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB1802-525737SP – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).