Middle Years English, RE and History Teacher
Our client is a Catholic School who pride themselves on their longstanding commitment to the academic, spiritual and personal development of each individual student. Staff and the wider community enjoy a family orientated and supportive environment in which smaller enrollment numbers ensures that students receive personalised curriculum and opportunities.
About the Role:
• Commencing Immediately
• Contract until the end of the year with view to continue
• Middle Years (7-9) English, RE and History
• New graduates and experienced teachers welcomed to apply
• Ability to cater for a wide range of student needs
• Seeking an innovative and enthusiastic educator
• Catholic ethos
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess current references
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1905-536499ZC
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1905-536499ZC – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).