Middle Years / Secondary Teachers: Mathematics/Science
Panaga School: Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sendirian Berhad.
PANAGA SCHOOL in Brunei Darussalam, is seeking outstanding Teachers for September, 2017.
Panaga School is seeking to appoint outstanding learning-focused Middle Years / Secondary teachers to support the extension of its school. The school has a reputation for high quality student learning and currently follows the National Curriculum for England for English and Mathematics, and the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) for all other subjects.
Building on the Primary School’s success, Panaga School will extend student learning in September, 2017, by offering a Middle Years programme.
To support the school in this exciting phase of development, we are seeking inspirational and ambitious teachers keen to shape the future of the school and able to deliver high quality education.
You will need to have:
- A degree, or post-graduate qualification in education
- Experience of teaching at Middle Years and/or Secondary School level
- Experience of teaching in more than one specialist area, specifically:
Mathematics and Science
- Passion and commitment to deliver high quality learning
- The ability to work in a location that is part of a close-knit international community
- An understanding of the needs of a company school
- Panaga School offers exciting professional challenges for teachers who share the school’s vision of ‘maximising student’s learning in ways which enables them to achieve high social, personal and academic standards, enjoy learning, adapt to other education systems and develop both a national and international perspective’.
In addition to working in a learning-focused, forward-thinking and supportive company school, you will be remunerated with a competitive package, including:
A competitive tax-free salary and an additional annual performance bonus
Company provided accommodation with minimal utilities charges
Comprehensive international private medical cover, (BUPA)
Free or subsidised education for dependent children up to age of 18, (where applicable). Further information provided on request.
Employment terms will be on a two-year contract with an extension option.
If you are successful, you will be asked to apply for an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (you can find further details on www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs) or for a police check/clearance from your home/resident country.
Offer of employment is subject to visa requirements and local rules and legislation. A final offer of employment will be conditional upon a satisfactory police check, medical check and visa approval.
To find out more about Panaga School, please visit: www.panagaschool.com
For details of how to apply and to download an application form please visit: www.wclgroup.com/school-management/vacancies
Enquiries should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 9 December, 2016 at 12.00 UK time.
We encourage early applications as Skype interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis when suitable candidates are identified. We regret that late applications cannot be accepted.