Mini Bus Driver / Handyperson
£8.75 per hour
37 hours per week, Term Time Only.(Flexible hours between 7am-7pm)
(Required for ASAP)
The Brunts Academy Premises Team are seeking to appoint, ASAP, a Mini Bus Driver/ Handyperson. We are looking to recruit a Mini Bus Driver / Handyperson to fill a full time role. The Academy is a supportive team of staff who are strongly focused upon raising standards for students.
This post is a superb career opportunity in a school that has:
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- National Living Wage Employer working towards accreditation.
- High performing school with a 6% rise in the number of students securing at least standard pass (grade C) in 5 GCSE’s including English and maths with an overall positive progress 8.
- 99.7% pass rate for the 6th form with positive value added.
- 70% of students progress to university and no NEETs in Year 11 and 13.
- Been Ofsted rated Good (2017) and has already made strides towards achieving Outstanding.
- Students who are willing and eager to learn with fantastic learning environments.
- A track record of innovation and development.
· A high quality provision for personalised staff CPD and leadership development.
· Is recognised for improving the quality of education in other schools.
· A proven track record for developing staff, securing good outcomes, good behaviour and good leadership. This is why The Local Authority and DfE has asked us to support other local schools to help them make improvements.
As part of The Evolve Trust you will have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from CPD through Trust academies as well as opportunities to work with colleagues from primary and special education backgrounds.
- Access CPD through our membership of 2 Teaching Alliances, benefitting from accredited leadership development programmes as well as extensive training suitable for all career stages.
- Work in an environment where staff can trial new educational innovations and share best practice.