Moon Hall School, Reigate provides a supportive school environment for dyslexic children where expectations for diligence and achievement are high. We enable our pupils to take full advantage of their intellect and talents by learning how to manage their dyslexia.
Moon Hall School, Reigate are seeking to employ a School Minibus Driver to drive one of school's vehicles in a responsible and competent manner, ensuring the safety of passengers, other road users, members of the public and you at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Driving a Moon Hall School, Reigate vehicle.
· Responsible for the safety, comfort and welfare of the pupils and staff.
· Carry out driver’s daily vehicle checks.
· Report any vehicle defects, faults, incidents, accidents and prosecutions.
· Be responsible for the cleanliness of vehicles both inside and outside, and ensuring the vehicle is in a clean and roadworthy condition before and after use.
· Refuel vehicles as required.
· Work within health and safety guidelines and other guidelines that may be issued from time-to-time
· Attend relevant training courses as identified and agreed.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
· Clean driving licence (minimum 2 years).
· Hold a current, clean and valid driving licence D1 unrestricted or a PCV licence or D1 restricted (car licence obtained prior to 01/01/1997).
· Be 25+ (for insurance purposes).
· Capability to maintain accurate vehicle and user records.
· Competent to undertake daily and weekly vehicle checks and carry out basic maintenance.
· Pleasant, approachable personality.
· An ability to communicate with a range of people.
· Reliable and trustworthy.
· Honest, sense of responsibility and confidentiality.
· Flexible approach to working arrangements.
· Willing to undertake training as appropriate.
· PCV licence holder.
· Geographical knowledge of Surrey
This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
All applicates must complete an application form and submit to Tina Howland on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any further information on this vacancy, please contact our Bursar, Tracy Caveney on email@example.com.
Reference ID: TMH/DRIVER100521
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.08 per hour
Moon Hall School Reigate is a Mainstream Dyslexia Specialist school. We begin at year 3 and our oldest pupils leave in year 11.
We give our pupils the opportunity to access the mainstream curriculum and to close the gap between current attainment and...