Ashton Sixth Form College has an excellent reputation for academic success, an outstanding record of student support and a vibrant college community. We are committed to ensuring that all our students receive an outstanding level of teaching and support with their studies. Ashton Sixth Form College is a great place to work. Students are at the heart of everything we do and over 200 teaching and support staff work hard to ensure that all students have the opportunity to learn, develop and achieve at the college. We are looking for dedicated and talented people to join us and help to support our aims.
Ashton Sixth Form College is the founding organisation of Stamford Park Trust, a Multi-Academy Trust established in February 2019. All members of staff at Ashton Sixth Form College are employed by Stamford Park Trust.
The College is in the top 10% in the country for student progress on vocational courses and the top 25% in the country for A Level value added. The college achieved an "Outstanding" rating in its last Ofsted inspection in January 2020. The college has been recognised as one of the top ten Sixth Form Colleges in the north-west and is a major provider of quality academic and vocational post 16 education. We currently have the following vacancy:
MIS Data Administration Officer
Permanent, full time, full year
Grade 5 SP 7 – 10 £19,927 - £22,034
We are looking for a MIS Data Administration Officer to:
• To contribute to the duties of the MIS office.
• Support the maintenance of the internal MIS system to ensure the efficient administration of teaching, learning, and assessment and record keeping
• Act as a point of contact for Senior Tutors and Teaching staff in the administration of one the student records systems
• Administer functions with the student records system, for example, course changes, attendance reporting, student interviews
• Liaise with Senior Tutor Managers, members of the safeguarding team, IL and other departments to ensure the information recorded is accurate and useful
• Assist with the validation of the data for the ILR submissions
• To assist with data inputting and maintaining records ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
• Analyze and fulfil data requests from staff using appropriate systems
• To help ensure accurate and timely inputting of information including the enrolment, registration and prior attainment of students, in accordance with funding and audit requirements
Closing Date: Midnight 12th December 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday 15th December 2021
To apply online, please visit our website at https://www.asfc.ac.uk/job-vacancies If you require any further assistance, please contact the Human Resources department on 0161 330 2330.
Due to the volume of applications for posts, it is not possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates at the shortlisting stage.
Ashton Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo pre-employment checks. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
The college is an equal opportunities employer.
Ashton Sixth Form College is the leading provider of 16-18 education in the area. The college is located in Tameside, Greater Manchester and supports around 2,000+ students on A-Level and vocational programmes. The college also offers a number of Adu...