Why choose Dixons Sixth Form Academy?
• Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
• Focus on feedback and professional growth
• Opportunities across the Trust
• Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
• Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, curiosity and leadership.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 schools in Bradford and Leeds: 3 primaries, 6 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
• Values driven
• Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
• Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
• Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
• Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
• Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
• Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18 we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Full details including related documentation and how to apply can be found on the Trust Jobs Portal, click here and search by job title.
www.dixons6a.com or call the academy on 01274 089770 and speak to Carly Teale, Senior Vice Principal, to discuss
Dixons Sixth Form Academy
- with state - free school funding
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16+ years
About Dixons Sixth Form Academy
A note from the Principal
Dixons Sixth Form Academy is a new and exciting development – building on the established excellence of the other institutions in Dixons Academies Trust, we will be developing the very best po...