Vision for Education, the supply arm of the TES are actively recruiting for an experienced SEND Teacher to work with students who have Autism, Moderate Learning Difficulties and also behavioural difficulties. This is a temp role on a regular, day to day cover basis and is based at a fantastic specialist school for Secondary aged students who have moderate learning difficulties (MLD) in the Gateshead area.
- Be a qualified Teacher with QTS.
- Have experience of working with young people who have complex needs.
- Be comfortable covering subjects such as English, Maths, Science, PSHE, Humanities, PE.
- Be available to work in the Gateshead area.
- Be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
- Hold a current DBS certificate and it be registered on the online update service. If your DBS is not registered online or you do not hold a DBS Vision will assist in your application.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent and transparent rates starting from £105 - £130 per day.
- Consistent seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving & Handling Autism Awareness (all paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract; we won't stand in the way of your career.
For further information, please call Dan Rutledge (SEND Consultant) on 01912291386