Modern Foreign Languages Teacher
95.00 to 202.08 Per Day
From January 2020 – July 2020
Vision for Education are currently recruiting a Modern Foreign Languages Teacher, specialising in French and Spanish, for a long term supply assignment starting in January in one of our partner schools in Doncaster. The role will include the planning, delivery and assessment of one language across Key Stages 3 to 5, with additional timetabled lessons of the other across Key Stage 3 and 4.
The role is a 6 month Maternity Cover, lasting through the Spring and Summer terms. The role is full time, therefore full availability throughout this period would be required. The school have however said they will consider flexible working arrangements for the right candidate. The ability to teach both French and Spanish to GCSE level is essential, with the ability to teach one of the disciplines to A Level is highly desirable.
The school is easily accessible, located close to both the A1 and M18. The school would ideally like someone who has relevant experience of teaching both French and Spanish to GCSE level, but would also consider other candidates with the required subject knowledge. The school are ideally looking for people with a proven track record of delivering excellent teaching and learning, however teachers at the start of their career are also encouraged to apply.
To be considered for the position of Modern Foreign Languages Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching French and Spanish up to GCSE level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on 0114 243 5555.