Position: Modern Foreign Language Teacher - Spanish, French, Mandarin
Start Date: Immediate and August 2017
Contract Length: 2 years
Eligible Candidates: Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor, Fluent English
Student Level: Higher Primary – Grade 4 – 7
Number of Vacancies: 1
Teachers to support, observe and record the progress of their class. They also plan lessons in line with School and Curricula objectives, with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning. Plan curricula, to cover a broad range of subjects offered.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Required Certificates: Teaching License
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree or relevant, Teaching Certification / PGCE
- Minimum teaching experience: 2 years
- PGCE, CELTA, Cache Level 4, TEFL Certification, teaching license preferred
- Full attested degrees, high school certificates to meet UAE equalization process
- Successful candidates will be dedicated, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to attend a virtual skype interview or recruitment fairs as when they are communicated
Remuneration and Benefits
- International Teaching Experience
- Environment: Faith Based Environment
- Professional growth: Learning and Development opportunities
- Career growth: Promotion and/or transfers within our network of schools
- Facilities: World Class Educational Facilities
- Remuneration: Competitive Tax Free Salaries
- Accommodation: Housing Allowance provided in salary
- Airfare: Mobilization ticket and annual airfare allowance for self
- Health Insurance: Yes, Private Medical Insurance for self
- Education: Tuition fee discount as per policy
- Vacation: Public, National, Winter, Spring and Summer holidays
The International School of Creative Science (ISCS) was founded with a deep-seeded passion to create a unique K-13 institution that imparts academic excellence by providing modern dual-curriculum learning, highly attentive tutoring, and superior facilities – all within an unparalleled environment that fosters traditional values and develops well-rounded youth.
Since its launch in 2002 in Sharjah and 2016 in Dubai, the school’s brand has become synonymous with academic brilliance imparted in a faith based environment and supported by its generously equipped facilities, making the institution amongst one of the most sought after international dual-curriculum schools in Sharjah, Dubai and the other surrounding Emirates.
ISCS offers the National Curriculum of England & Wales (both Cambridge and Edexcel) combined with the UAE National Curriculum, providing a strong emphasis on Arabic & Islamic Studies. This unique combination ensures academic excellence at all levels as has repeatedly been observed by the outstanding results for IGCSE/GCSE O Levels and GCE A Levels.
In recent years, graduates from the school have been admitted to some of the world’s leading institutions of higher education both in the UAE, as well as the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
ISCS has laid acclaim to the prestigious honor of being designated as “Highly Effective with Distinction” in the Ministry of Education’s Inspection. This coveted distinction can be achieved only if a school receives “Highly Effective” ranking in at least three Focus Areas in addition to The Leadership of the School. ISCS surpassed this requirement and received “Highly Effective” not just in three, but in all six Focus Areas
ISCS has also been internationally recognized with a leading industry award for its advanced use of technology in the classroom. This year is the fourth consecutive year that the school has continued impacting teaching and learning by using advances interactive technologies enabling effective collaborative learning. As an effect Beam Creative Science Schools are the sole Promethean Centre of Excellence in the Middle East. ISCS continues to build on its success, looking at the next ten years as yet another step in its journey of sustained academic excellence.