We are looking for a highly organised Receptionist to provide excellent front of house service to all staff, students and visitors at the Academy. The receptionist will answer all incoming calls, deal with deliveries and administer the lettings of the school facilities, prioritising tasks effectively. They will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive administrative support service to ensure the smooth running of the office and support school wide administrative tasks as requested.
In this role, you will:
· greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner, issue visitors passes, ensuring they follow the signing in/out and fire safety procedures
· act as the Academy Receptionist, providing first point of contact for all incoming calls to ensure they are answered in a timely and professional manner
· ensure that all phone calls/messages are correctly routed/passed to their intended recipients, or an appropriate member of staff ensuring a quick and effective communication system
· support colleagues with the day to day administrative tasks including booking training courses
· maintain the outlook diary system for the Academy including room bookings and to carry out the practical arrangements for internal meetings such as Governors Meetings, booking rooms, and ordering, setting up & clearing away refreshments
· undertake other various responsibilities as directed by SLT & Admin Team.
We are looking for a calm, enthusiastic and confident person who has a reassuring demeanour and will provide excellent front of house service. This is a unique opportunity to develop relationships within the school community.
To apply, please complete the online application form at http://kingsolomonacademy.org/current-vacancies by 11am on Friday 2nd December 2016.
For further information, please go to www.kingsolomonacademy.org. If you have any queries about the role, please contact the recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or email@example.com.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday – Friday 7.45am – 14.15pm. (30 hours per week with 30 minute unpaid break each day, all year round)
Salary: Ark Support Staff band 4, pt. 16, £20,777 per annum pro rata (Actual: £17,348.50)
Location: Westminster, London
King Solomon Academy is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment checks including references and an enhanced DBS check.