Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant with Moving and Handling and hoist experience to assist in multiple classes throughout a SEND school in the Peterborough area. The School looking to employ a skilled and committed SEN Teaching Assistant to join the school on a temporary basis to cover a maternity leave from February until July.
To be considered for the position of SEN Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting children in primary education
• Hold a Level 5 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
Moving and Handling qualification or similar and experience using hoist.
A Team Teach qualification would be desirable but not essential.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will receive
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hour a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Peterborough Branch. Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.