The International School @ ParkCity (ISP), located in the exclusive residential area of Desa ParkCity (www.desaparkcity.com), Kuala Lumpur, opened in September 2011 and quickly established itself as a special and dynamic place for children to learn. In October 2017, we were awarded The International Schools Quality Mark (ISQM) at Gold Level and were identified as being outstanding in all 8 standards during the accreditation visit.
We recognise that the calibre of the staff that we appoint is paramount to creating our unique learning environment. As we grow, we seek to recruit people who will complement our existing staff in such a way that we continue to learn from each other’s individual qualities and experiences.
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified and enthusiastic Music and Drama Teachers to join our outstanding team from August 2019. The ability to play the piano and have experience of leading choirs/musical theatre would be seen as an advantage.
Applicants for the position should:
- have a passion for performing arts and experience of leading performances and productions
- have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of colleagues, parents and students.
- demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum in England.
- possess humour, energy and the ability to positively contribute to the development of our school.
- The ability to teach both secondary and primary would be desirable.
To find out more about our school and this exciting opportunity to join the dynamic team at ISP, please visit our website at www.isp.edu.my.
How do I apply and what information shall I include in my application?
- Clearly state the position that you are applying for.
- Include a letter of application (maximum two sides of A4).
- Include your Curriculum Vitae, with a recent photograph, details of any dependents and your personal details.
- Include the email contact details of 3 referees, at least one of whom must be your current employer.
- Email your applications to Mr Jonathan Turner, email@example.com
Applications will be considered until the post is filled.
The International School @ ParkCity Kuala Lumpur’s new sister school in Hanoi, Vietnam opens in August 2019. Please visit our website at www.isph.edu.vn for more information.
The International School @ ParkCity is committed to ensuring that all students within the ISP community are kept safe and free from harm as a result of abuse or neglect. Child Protection is the responsibility of all members of the school community, by applying for employment at The International School @ ParkCity you are:
- Declaring that you are able to work with students in a way that promotes and safeguards their safety and welfare.
- Declaring that there is no reason that would prevent you from working with children at our school.
- Supportive of appropriate background checks being made.