Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery is currently seeking to appoint an outstanding Music Director. The school is looking for someone for September 2021 but may be in a position to offer an earlier start.
Whitchurch is a Music Mark school with excellent music facilities. ‘Music is a highlight of the school’s additional provision’ Ofsted 2018.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver high-quality music lessons to all pupils. The school has a friendly and vibrant environment with a highly committed staff who wants the best for all our pupils. ‘Pupils’ behaviour is generally impeccable in lessons and around the school. Classrooms are purposeful. The school is calm and orderly’ Ofsted 2018.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a qualified Music teacher (with QTS)
• Demonstrate recent experience as a Music Teacher
• Demonstrate a clear and well-thought-out understanding of music provision in the primary sector and how music can enhance the cultural capital of pupils
• Have detailed knowledge of the relevant aspects of the National Curriculum and other statutory requirements
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
• Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For an informal (and confidential) discussion with the Headteacher or to arrange a visit, please contact Personnel at: email@example.com
Further information and application packs are available on our website: www.whitchurchprimary.harrow.sch.uk – School Information – Vacancies.
TES application will be be acceptable
Please send your application by letter with the completed application form to Personnel, Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery, Wemborough Road, HA7 2EQ. Telephone 020 8951 5380 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that TES on line applications forms can not be accepted.
Closing date: Monday, 15th March 2021 4.00 p.m.
Shortlisting: Friday, 19th March 2021
Interviews: Monday – Tuesday, 29th – 30th March 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including but not limited to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check, satisfactory references, medical clearances, evidence of essential qualifications relevant to the post and proof of the right to work in the UK and to undertake the job offered in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Whitchurch Visions & Values: Learners today, leaders tomorrow
Our core values: respect, responsibility, resilience, honesty, generosity, self-belief
Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years