Music Program Coordinator
Our client is a leading organisation involved in implementing programmes and supporting schools within the Far North Queensland Region. We are currently seeking a highly qualified educator to deliver programmes within schools throughout the area. This role is full-time ongoing and will commence once the right candidate has been sourced.
About the Role:
- Program Coordination
- Continuous Improvement
- Program monitoring and reporting
- Coordinating the Instrumental Music Program
- Coordinate Band Camp and other performances
- Stakeholder engagement
- Full time, ongoing role
- Candidate would ideally be located in Cairns
- Potential for candidate to be external of this location with travel to schools 2 weeks per month
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Ryan, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527391RM - email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES1804-527391RM– firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).