Cromwell Academy, Parkway, Hinchingbrooke Park, Huntingdon, PE29 6JA
Godmanchester Bridge Academy, Butcher Drive, Godmanchester, PE29 2NL
Godmanchester Community Academy, Park Lane, Godmanchester, PE29 2AG
Closing date: Monday 24th May 2021
Date posted: 12th May 2021
Start date: September 2021
Contract type: 0.8 FTE Temporary 1 year (with potential to become permanent)
Salary: MPS (depending on experience)
Suitable for NQT’s: No
Music Specialist Teacher
ACES Academies Trust is offering an exciting opportunity to develop music specialist teaching across a growing Trust of primary schools. We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled, enthusiastic, and inspirational music teacher who can deliver a dynamic, creative and specialised music curriculum across our 3 primary schools.
The ideal candidate will: (see job description for full list of responsibilities)
Develop the teaching and learning of music across the schools by:
• Working in partnership with the Headteachers in order to provide high standards of learning and achievement for all pupils in music.
• Contributing to the wider ethos of music within the schools, including (but not limited to) school performances, extra-curricular opportunities and music-themed assemblies.
• Developing music throughout the school in accordance with priorities identified in the SDP for each school.
• Developing high-quality, progressive plans for music.
• Evaluating the teaching and learning of the music.
• Being a point of contact for staff and outside agencies for music.
• Demonstrate and model good teaching and learning, particularly in music.
• Keep up to date with recent developments in education with particular reference to music.
• Contribute to professional development in music through example and support.
• Deliver group or individual music tuition where there is an identified need.
Phone calls or visits to our schools are welcomed and encouraged. Visits will be conducted in line with our COVID Risk Assessments.
An application pack is available from the Trust website: https://www.acesacademies.co.uk/vacancies
Enquiries and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org (CV’S will not be accepted)
Closing date: Monday 24th May
Interviews: Thursday 27th May
Godmanchester Community Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years