We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Music Subject Leader for this flourishing area of the school.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Introduce Forest Preparatory School pupils to a wide range of music and musical forms
- Inspire a life-long love of music in Forest Preparatory School pupils
- Teach music from Foundation Stage to the end of Key Stage 2
- Lead a vibrant and varied extra-curricular programme of musical activities
- Be part of the wider Music department of Forest School
Applications should be addressed to the Mr A. Noakes, Head of Forest Preparatory School, Forest School, London, E17 3PY to be received by Tuesday, 29th November 2016 at 12pm.
Please download an application form at www.forest.org.uk or telephone 020 8520 1744.
Child Protection at Forest School
Forest School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we aim to create and maintain a safe environment for our pupils, where they feel respected and supported. We expect all staff to share this commitment and require them to become familiar with our policies and procedures for child protection and security.