Smart Teachers is seeking a qualified, knowledgeable, and engaging Music Teacher for a position at top tier Independent School.
Our client offers a world-class bilingual education for children of expatriate families from the ages of 2 to 18.
The school’s vision is to inspire its pupils to become intellectual, independent, individual and inclusive through a model of holistic education and pastoral provision that establishes the values, skills and knowledge needed to be an effective global citizen. Students are encouraged to be inquisitive and ask questions of everything around them in order to foster a life-long love of learning.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a pioneering team in an established and reputable international school.
About the Role:
• Music Teacher – INT#2003-080118GLD
• Minimum 2 Years Teaching Experience
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
• Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
• Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
About the Package:
• Competitive pay and remuneration
• Full Time, Fixed Term 3 Year Contract – Commencing August 2020
• Housing Allowances, return flights home at the start and end of each year of your contract
• Comprehensive medical coverage
• Extensive learning and development opportunities
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number INT#2003-080118GLD.
Alternatively, click ‘APPLY' below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We are committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments