Oak Hill Academy is an amazing and popular school because we believe in all of our pupils and encourage them to reach their full potential through enjoyment and challenge.
We wish to appoint an outstanding music teacher who is passionate about their subject and who is able to engage and inspire our pupils through the study of Music.
You must share our vision for the development of music and the impact that music can have on learning across the school.
We would love you to join us if you can demonstrate that you are:
• Able to play a range of musical instruments to a high standard including: Ukulele, Recorder, Keyboard and Guitar. However, Ukulele and Recorder are a must
• Confident to lead whole school singing assemblies
• Someone who has high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all pupils
• Creative and willing to take part in a range of extracurricular lessons, concerts, plays and events
• Adaptable and aspirational
• An excellent, enthusiastic and committed practitioner
• A dynamic team of staff who enjoy working together
• Children with exemplary behaviour, who are excited by school and love to learn
• A strong commitment to staff development – helping you to achieve the best in a supportive environment
• An experienced and caring Governing Body
NQTs are welcome to apply. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the Principal to arrange an appointment.