Hua Hin International School
Due to continued expansion Hua Hin International School
is seeking to appoint a Music Specialist Teacher for January 2019.
Hua Hin International School is a unique and very special new International School set within stunning mountain scenery, yet within easy reach of Hua Hin’s extensive beaches. Bangkok is just 2 ½ hours away. We have been open for 3 years and the school is continuing to flourish and grow.
Central to the school are our school values as detailed on our website http://www.huahinschool.com. These values are already embedded within our ethos and we ‘live’ the values within our daily lives.
At the moment we have students from 2 years old through to and including Year 10 students. Students have begun their IGCSE studies and our first students will take Cambridge examinations in 2020. We are a candidate school for the International Baccalaureate Diploma. Our sixth form will open in August 2020.
We are currently extending our campus to include further facilities for our secondary students. This will be completed by January 2019.
We are seeking an outstanding Music specialist teacher who can inspire our students to enjoy music and aspire to develop their music skills to a high level. This is an exciting opportunity to be able to make a mark in the development of music within our school community and beyond.
- Commitment to bringing our values alive;
- Experience of the Music KS3 curriculum and teaching of IGCSEs/GCSEs
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing and dynamic school;
- Skills to address the needs of the full range of student ages.
- Willingness to take risks in order to challenge and inspire students;
- Enthusiasm for being part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school.
- Commitment to supporting the pastoral work of the school;
- Desire to contribute to the extracurricular activities offered to students;
- It would be advantageous, although not essential, to have experience of IB Diploma.
Interviews will take place either in London or in Thailand, depending on location of the candidates.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team please send us your CV with a letter describing how you will contribute to the life of our school and how you will bring your music alive to our students.
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org