Smart Teachers is recruiting for a creative and exciting Music Teacher to join a thriving three-form entry primary school situated in Acton, West London. This is a long-term role starting immediately, on a timesheet basis. A wonderfully inclusive, multi-cultural school with a higher than average percentage of English as an additional language learners bringing diversity to school life. The school greatly values staff that are self-starters and use their initiative to further students’ learning.
About the Role
• Music Teacher
• To prepare and deliver Music lessons across Key stage 1 and 2
• Long-term role (on timesheets)
• Mondays and Tuesdays
• £140-£145 per day
About the School
• Larger than average, 3 form entry primary school
• ‘Good’ Ofsted report
• Set in a lovely, residential part of Acton
• Multi-cultural teaching environment
• Strong links to the community
• Values parent partnership
• No parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Music Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication skills, excellent manner and professionalism
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DDS12092.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.