- Do you want to escape the UK winter and work in a friendly, warm, sunny country for two months?
- Do you want to teach wonderful, highly motivated, high achieving students?
- Do you want to teach rather than control?
- Do you want to be part of a hard-working, highly professional team?
- Do you value supportive parents?
- Do you like sunshine, a high standard of living and a lifestyle that offers a wide range of opportunities?
- Would you like a good tax free salary and free furnished housing?
Sound like you? Then apply now to join our excellent and dedicated team at St Christopher’s.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, passionate and motivated curriculum Music Teacher to cover maternity leave from 01 October 2018 to 13 December 2018. You will become a member of a small team who are creative, energetic and determined to give our students the best possible opportunity to benefit from an outstanding education. The successful candidate will be able to deliver Music at Key Stage 3 and GCSE with A-level being an advantage, but not essential.
Contract Dates: 01 October 2018 to 13 December 2018
Contract type: Temporary
Salary: Highly competitive, Tax-free
St Christopher’s is one of the world’s pre-eminent British international schools with an impressive local, regional and international reputation for excellence. A vibrant community of over 2,300 students aged 3 to 18 and made up of more than 70 different nationalities, St Christopher’s is a not-for-profit school, committed to developing global citizens and autonomous learners able to thrive and contribute to a rapidly changing 21st century world.
INFANT & JUNIOR SCHOOLS (3-11 years) NOR 1180 / 6 form entry
SENIOR SCHOOL (11-18 years) NOR 1140 / 8 form entry
How to Apply: Please click on the following link:
and submit your application, supporting statement and CV.
Please note, your degree must be in the subject for which you are applying
Closing date: 28 May 2018
Interviews will take place via Skype.
We reserve the right to appoint before the closing date.
For information on working and living in Bahrain, please click on the links below.
St Christopher's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our care. We follow safe recruitment practices and appointments are subject to vetting including reference checks, identity and criminal record checks.