Hurst Lodge is looking to recruit a Part Time Music Teacher for our small but rapidly growing independent school in Hampshire. We are a non selective school with a diverse community of students ranging from 4 to 19 years of age.
This is an excellent opportunity for an inspiring and talented teacher.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- lead, inspire and motivate students and colleagues;
- think and plan strategically;
- teach Music across KS2 to KS5 and to all abilities;
- develop extra-curricular activities to foster a love of the subject;
- offer innovative ideas and strategies for curriculum and subject development;
- be an excellent team player who is passionate about all pupils succeeding and achieving their best;
- be able to use data intelligently and diagnostically;
- have a genuine passion for teaching and inspiring pupils to learn, to push those who are able and to support those who require more guidance.
- experience of teaching students with SEND is essential.
Beyond the Classroom
All teachers at Hurst Lodge are expected to contribute fully to the extra-curricular and pastoral life of the school. Teachers are expected to liaise with parents, undertake supervision duties and promote positive behaviour.
Please note that this advert will stay active until a suitable candidate is selected.
Hurst Lodge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including an enhanced DBS check. Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken may not be identified and the post holder may reasonably be expected to undertake other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility that may be allocated from time to time.
Hurst Schools Limited
- English secondary schools
There is no such thing as a typical Hurst Lodge student. We are a non-selective Independent School taking boys and girls from three to eighteen offering exceptional and diverse teaching to support children and make their time at school happy and prod...