WOODRIDGE PRIMARY SCHOOL
SOUTHOVER, NORTH FINCHLEY, LONDON N12 7HE
Tel: 0208 445 5478
Headteacher: Mr Colin Dowland
CLASS MUSIC TEACHER – PRIMARY (Required October/ November 2018)
Salary: Main Scale (Outer London)
Two days a week (Wednesdays and Thursdays) Permanent
Woodridge Primary is an over-subscribed, successful and friendly one form entry school in Finchley graded as ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted in March 2016. Our Staff, Governors and Parents are committed to achieving the highest standards and a real sense of community. The Leadership of the school is also committed to promoting Music and The Arts and the wider curriculum.
‘The school is a happy, caring and inclusive community. Pupils enjoy school, behave well and feel safe.’ ‘Teaching is consistently good.’ ‘Teachers’ enthusiasm is reflected in pupils’ excitement about learning.’ ‘The governing body is knowledgeable.’ ‘Parents actively support the school.’ Ofsted March 2016
· A school where children’s learning and pastoral support is at the heart of what we do.
· A school community that is active, creative and committed to continuous improvement.
· A dynamic and committed staff, open to innovation.
· Well behaved, musically literate children who love performing
· A bespoke, well-resourced Music Room
· A commitment to The Arts and the Artsmark Award
You could be the right person if you:
· Are an outstanding, highly motivated class music practitioner?
· Can demonstrate an infectious passion for music and The Arts?
. Can continue to develop our tradition of singing and impressive orchestra?
· Have a dynamic and creative approach to overcoming barriers to learning?
· Have a strong commitment to high standards and best outcomes for all pupils?
· Are passionate about inclusion?
For an informal discussion please call Colin Dowland MA BMus LTCL (Headteacher).
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange one.
Please see the job description, person specification and appplication form documents. Completed application forms should be emailed to the school office - email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st September 2018 – noon
Interviews are expected to take place on: w.c. 24th September 2018
Woodridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.