Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Music to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Secondary school in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. This will be a temporary supply contract, commencing in September 2018 for the entire Academic Year, this is a part time post, days to be confirmed.
This is an ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in Sheffield, who are looking for a passionate Music Teacher, with proven results to join their team. The school has been graded Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted, and are keen to recruit Outstanding Teachers. Pupils describe learning in school as fun, and challenging.
The desired Music Teacher will be supported by a knowledgeable and creative Arts Faculty. The desired Teacher must have experience of teaching Music up to A-Level. You may be asked to deliver lessons within additional subjects on a cover basis around your timetable.
To be considered for the position of Music Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching Secondary Music to at least A-Level.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher of Music will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Music Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team in the Sheffield branch.