Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Music Teacher for our client Independent school, located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs. This forward thinking 7 – 12 school offers an excellent teaching and learning environment by working co-operatively with parents, educators and the wider community. The role is to start in January 2018.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
About the Role:
- Years 7-8 Music Teacher
- Part time, Permanent
- Position to commence January 2018
About the School:
- The school promotes strong community values with a specific focus on respect and responsibility
- Recently expanded from Years 11 – 12 to Years 9 – 12, and will be inclusive of Years 7 and 8 from January 2018
- Comprehensive curriculum guided by talented, skilled and dedicated teachers in world-class educational facilities
- Small campus and class sizes
- Impressive HSC results in 2016
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Secondary Education
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference#WEB1705-160187AT, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.