Experienced Part –Time Primary Music Teacher
From September 2018, this developing and dynamic school requires an enthusiastic qualified teacher of Music on a part time basis (0.6 FTE).
We are looking for an individual with high professional capabilities, resilience and with a sense of humour to join this oversubscribed and inspiring school with an interdenominational Christian ethos.
Candidates must be able to play the piano capably (at grade 8 level) and take students up to GCSE level.
Canary Wharf College is based in a quiet setting in the heart of the Isle of Dogs in Tower Hamlets, yet close to major transport links between central and south London. The school is located next to the DLR.
- A friendly, welcoming community
- Committed, experienced and supportive staff and governors
- Motivated and well behaved children who are keen to learn
- Continuous professional development opportunities
We are looking for teachers who
- Are energetic, enthusiastic and committed to the ethos of the school
- Have good interpersonal skills, excellent communication and organisation skills and enjoy working in a team
- Have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
- Have an open, positive attitude and are passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and references.