For January 2020
A vacancy has arisen for the part-time post of Music teacher at Harry Gosling Primary School.
We are looking for an excellent musician who wants to make a difference in our school by inspiring our pupils, families and staff.
This post is a fantastic opportunity for a suitably motivated candidate to work in a highly creative environment with supportive colleagues, parents and Governors.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about Music
- Be able to inspire young musicians across the school
- Be committed to ensuring that all pupils enjoy musical opportunities which spark imagination and a desire for learning
- Be an excellent practitioner with extensive knowledge and skills of working with inner city, bi-lingual children
- Make a significant impact on the quality of Music teaching and learning in the school
- Build partnerships to develop Music across the whole community and beyond
- Run additional music clubs and liaise with peripatetic staff to deliver high quality musical provision
Harry Gosling is committed to providing excellent opportunities for professional development. The school also works closely with the Tower Hamlets Music Service.
This year we have created a soft federation with Stephen Hawking Primary School. This will provide even more opportunities for the staff and children in both schools to grow and develop. You will be based at Harry Gosling, but it will make 2019-20 a particularly exciting time to join the school.
For details about how to apply, please visit the school’s website - http://www.harrygoslingprimary.co.uk/information/vacancies - to download the application pack. If you require any further information, or would like to visit the school, please contact us at email@example.com or 0207 481 1650 to book your place.
Closing date: Wednesday 2 October, midday
Interviews: Wednesday 9 October
Harry Gosling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and medical clearance.