Dubai International Academy, Al Barsha, is seeking an inspiring IB-PYP Music teacher .
Experience in an international school, teaching IB-PYP Music is desirable.
We offer a rigorous curriculum and a rich language programme in an international setting based on the three prestigious programmes from the Geneva-based International Baccalaureate – Primary Years Programme (IB-PYP), Middle Years Programme (IB-MYP) and Diploma Programme (IB-DP).
• Experience in IB-PYP or any other outcomes based education system preferred.
• Experienced teachers with a confirmed track record could be considered for leadership roles
• Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a Music and a recognized teaching certification.
• Applicants with a Master’s Degree or higher will be given preference.
• Assessment for learning will be an asset.
• Good Communication and technology skills are key requirements.
We offer a competitive, tax free package and place emphasis on professional development.
Interested applicants, should forward a full CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE PUT “MUS 2021” AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL
While we thank all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted via email
Innoventures Education is a company committed to bringing world-class education to Dubai. Along with Dubai International Academy, Emirates Hills, the founding school of the group, we manage Dubai International Academy (Al Barsha); Raffles World Academy; Raffles International School, Collegiate American School, Raffles Starters and Raffles Nurseries.
All our schools and nurseries are renowned for their high-quality curricula, inspiring learning environments and commitment to academic excellence. Together we have a total enrolment of more than 7000 students from over 100 countries, with a dedicated and inspirational team of educators and administrators from virtually every corner of the globe.
Dubai International Academy, Al Barsha
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school
- All-through School