2.5 Days per week - Term Time Only
Woodside Primary Academy is an Outstanding School and is looking for an enthusiastic music teacher with recent experience of teaching Primary aged children.
Are you looking for a new PART-TIME teaching post for the start of the new academic year, in a school with excellent development opportunities, where children love to learn?
If you are a passionate Music teacher seeking your next Music role, apply now.
You will be expected to:
Prepare music lessons and play a range of primary aged instruments
Teach music that excites, links to the curriculum/year group topics
Provide lessons that show progression across the age range of pupils
Show case and celebrate the music the children have learnt
Maintain the schools expectations for both behaviour and learning
• Have a positive outlook to ensure the children are at the heart of all your actions.
• Have a passion for empowering children to reach their maximum potential.
• Have experience of working with children of primary school age.
We would like to hear from you if you have:-
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team
• Flexibility in your approach and thinking
……. then our children and staff would like to meet you.
Potential applicants are welcome to visit the School.