We are looking for an excellent Music teacher to build a successful department from KS3. If you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
About the role
You would be working as a Music teacher at a “Good” school in Wolverhampton. We are an outward thinking school, looking for excellent practitioners to join our strong staff body.
· A Music teacher with QTS (NQTs are welcome to apply)
· Excellent Subject knowledge
· Demonstrates a history of outstanding Teaching and Learning
· Has a proven track record of excellent results
We are a “Good” school that offers the following:
· Staff Continual Professional development around evidence based research
· Staff workload consideration
· Staff wellbeing as a key priority
· Supportive staff body
How to apply:
Please fill out the application below and email to the Principal’s PA; Sharon Nicholson email@example.com School visits are also welcomed.
Khalsa Academy Wolverhampton
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years