Music Tutor: Vocal
Required for 1 day per week
To start as soon as possible
To be employed on a freelance basis: £25 per hour/£150 per day
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented vocal tutor to join our music department. You will be responsible for teaching students aged between 11 and 16.
Applicants should have:
• A strong general musical ability;
• high expectations of all pupils’ attainment and behaviour;
• the ability to work with the needs of the students and parents in our culturally diverse community;
• a willingness to contribute to enrichment activities;
• the ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone, and as part of a team;
• a confident and competent approach to the use of ICT to engage students in their learning.
If you are someone with a love of music, enthusiasm and determination to get the best out of each pupil, this role is for you.
Candidates must be available to work one day per week: 8.30 am to 4.00 pm, and some flexibility will be required.
The preferred method of application is electronically via e-mail to email@example.com
All applications must be made using Stretford High School’s application form
The job description and application form are available on the School’s website: www.stretfordhigh.com
Informal enquiries about the post can be made to Sue Simons, Business/HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is: 12 noon on Monday, 27 January 2020
Interviews will be held: Monday, 3 February 2020
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.