ABC Teachers, part of TES, are currently recruiting for Newly Qualified Teachers who have not yet secured a position for this term or are hoping to obtain experience in various schools before committing to a permanent position.
About the role:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Both daily cover and long-term positions available
- Boost your career with highly regarded schools in Birmingham
- Immediate and January 2019 starts
About the schools:
- Located in Birmingham
- Complete daily cover assignments or be based in one school with more responsibilities
- Experience a variety of schools, behaviour policies and frameworks
- Transfer your skills into different classrooms and build upon them
- Be suitably qualified to teach secondary ages students (PGCE/BEd etc)
- Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent in the last 5 years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
- Be able to provide valid references
- Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
- Access to roles that you will not see advertised
- Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools and will help you achieve your best
- Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES
- Free CPD workshops
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charnice today on 0121 274 email@example.com or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have jobs similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.