Newly Qualified Teacher - any phase
The Governors at Stanhope would like to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious NQT from July or September 2017. We are able to provide you with the necessary support and guidance as well as a range of professional development opportunities in an environment with an innovative and highly effective approach to school improvement. If you feel you have the drive and commitment to succeed in this role we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to demonstrate excellent and creative teaching practice, which results in outstanding achievement for every pupil (we have innovative systems which will help you achieve this)
- Passionate, dedicated, enthusiastic and imaginative
- Well-qualified, articulate and committed to the very highest standards in education
- Driven by the ambition to succeed and make a difference to children's lives
- Positive in their approach to teaching, managing behaviour and their own professional development
- Hard-working and a great team player serving the school community
- 9 weeks pay (3 July-31 August) for 3 weeks work (3 July-21 July)
- Inner London salary
- Highly personalised professional development and career opportunities
- Regular opportunities to observe good /outstanding teaching within the school
- An innovative, fair and supportive leadership team and inspirational governing body
- The opportunity to make a difference
- An aspirational environment – we want to be the best that we can as soon as we can
- Well-behaved and motivated pupils. ‘The behaviour of pupils is good. Pupils are polite, friendly, and behave well in lessons and around the school.’ OFSTED JUNE 2015
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and highly motivated teacher to join our team.
If you are excited by this challenging opportunity, please apply to the school office for an information pack. firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are highly encouraged.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The Successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.