Primary Advantage is a federation of eight schools in Hackney. Our schools are exciting places with high expectations which promote innovation and excellence. We offer high quality professional development to help newly qualified teachers grow and develop outstanding practice. We also offer the unique opportunity to be part of a community of teachers who regularly share best practice and learn from each other.
We are looking for inspiring, energetic teachers to work in all our schools from September 2020. Newly qualified teachers, with the right skills and experience will be appointed at the equivalent of M2 (£32,070) on the main pay range. In addition, NQTs are offered the opportunity to start at their schools at the end of the summer term and receive payment for the school holidays.
We wish to appoint newly qualified teachers who:
- Are enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to supporting all pupils
- Have excellent teaching, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Have the potential to develop others effectively and work as part of a team
- Have highly reflective practice
- Have creative ideas with an ability to translate them into inclusive practice
- Are committed to improving student outcomes
In return, we can offer:
- A friendly, dynamic and inspiring community of pupils, teachers, families and Governors.
- A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationships across the federation.
- An experienced leadership team working in partnership with the Primary Advantage Federation of schools to achieve more together.
- A focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members.
- Access to high quality professional development opportunities including Leading Practitioners, Consultant support, partnership CPD and class based lesson study approaches
- If you are ambitious and eager to teach we would like to meet you.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To view or download our application pack, please visit www.primaryadvantage.co.uk/recruitment.
For queries in regards to the post or to return applications, please contact our Admin & Data Officer, Venessa Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: September 2020
Closing date: Monday 24th February 2020 at 12:00pm
Interviews: From Monday 9th March till Friday 20th March
Scale: M2 (32,070)
Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced Criminal Record Check via DBS. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all members of staff to share this commitment