Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
£90-£131.87 per day
Vision for Education are looking to employ several Newly Qualified Teachers for September 2021 for temporary positions within Primary establishments in the Newcastle area. Over the course of the academic year, Vision for Education receive a significant amount of Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) roles, with a variety of different contracts, offering candidates the ability to successfully complete their induction. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint Newly Qualified Primary Teachers to join our successful supply teaching team. We are looking to hear from enthusiastic and determined Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) who are looking to start their career in teaching. The NQT role will commence September 2021 with the opportunity to obtain long term employment. We are committed to providing excellent support and opportunities and pride ourselves on our ability to offer fantastic practitioners to some of the area’s best schools.
The specified job role will be to work in our highly rated client schools in the Newcastle area. Vision for Education aims to provide an excellent client basis, with our Newcastle office covering schools in Gateshead, Newcastle, Sunderland, Washington, South Tyneside and many other areas. This is one of the many reasons that Vision for Education is a market-leading agency in the educational sector, providing schools with outstanding teachers and educational support to ensure that our children receive the greatest possible education in our community.
To be considered for the NQT position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
• Have passed your ITT course.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Supply agency