Newly Qualified Teacher of History
Required: September 2021
Teachers’ Main Pay Scale
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
- The ideal candidate will be able to display dynamism and determination. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who truly aim to make a difference, not only to student life chances and successes, but also developing young people who contribute to society with kindness and confidence.
We aim to do this through:
- The development of productive, positive working relationships, so every student is valued as an individual who is known and respected within an ordered and purposeful community that prepares them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life in modern Britain.
- Inspiring the next generation, encouraging ambition and aspiration by fostering excellence in learning through first class teaching.
- An engaging, broad and balanced curriculum that develops the skills of creativity, problem solving and investigation whilst promoting a healthy and active lifestyle.
To apply for the role please download the application form from the vacancy page on
https://www.zenithmultiacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies/, completed applications should be submitted to email@example.com. CV’s will not be accepted without a completed application form.
You must complete the application form fully and give details of all employment, training and gaps in employment since leaving secondary school to the present day. Any additional information, which you wish to bring to the notice of the selection panel should be included in your letter of application (supporting statement). Please ensure you say why and how you meet the criteria from the person specification in your letter of application.
Closing Date: 12 April 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if there is a good level of response. Therefore we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
If you have any queries, wish to discuss the role informally or undertake a visit to the Trust, please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01702 42 6707.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it is with regret that we cannot respond to every application, if you do not hear from the HR Department within two weeks of the deadline, please assume that on this occasion your application has unfortunately not been successful.
We look forward to receiving your application
Castle View School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
At Castle View School we are passionate about everyone pursuing excellence, to be the best that they can be.
Our vision: Students, Parents and Staff working in partnership to pursue academic excellence, nurturing students’ personal and social d...